*ThtGirl


CASSY ; Rukiio
First cry on 18.04.92
I Love Y__Y__
Death addict
School dropout
I'm a quitter (:

*More

MSN - ask from me.
Friendster - Click! (:
AuditionSEA - ToB-xCASSY,lvl28 Quitted
MapleSEA - LittleSalty;Delphinus,lvl12x Active
WorldOfWarcraft - Rukiio;FrostWolf,lvl50 Quitted

*Tag

*Wishlist

x Meet someone PERFECT
x Be 16 (:
x Have the best Sweet16 Bday (:
x New puppy xD
x Be happy
x Find course
x NEW YEAR STUFFS
x NEW CLOTHES
x NEW BOTTOMS
x NEW BAG
x NEW SHOES
x CNY angpao alot money
x Go Genting with friends!
x Never-ending friendship between NV ppl. (:

BDAY WISH; 2008
My wish has come true.
& I'm happy without you.
You're nothing that I thought I deserved.
So screw the past.
You've scarred me deep.
Only with memories & without love.
I MOVED ON. (:

*friends

ALIBABA :D
ALIBABA

NorthVale friends. x333333

Esther mei<333
Josh<333

Audition/Maple/M&M
Belin<3
Cakee<3
Diana<3
Defu
Elvis bro
Eveice
Hao
Karen
Icy darl<3
Intoxicated
Josh di
Kenji
Kuroshi kor
Lyn
Mich laopo<3
MARSHMALLOW
Nana jie<3
Princesso
Pinkies<3
Shuya
Sher<3 [l0vablelious]<3
Touran<3
Umiisukii<3
Weicong :D
xiaolex kor

Friends

Ahtokie
Anthea
Boon
Desiree nu'er <3
Dylan kor
Elaine nu'er
Gwendoline
Ivy
Junwei kor
Jolene
Joreen jie
Jonathan
James kor
Joyce jie
Johnson
Lucify-VICS
Leslie bapok
Miyuko baobeiis
Miki mei
Peizhen marmiie
Peizong kor
Randy
Renia mei
Shinn
Skye
Shuana jie
TingRui mei<3
Viccintta
Valerie
Wantian
Weizheng mei
Xiaojiajia jie
Xinling
Zoe

*credits

  • lesLie
  • Thursday, March 19, 2009

    Photobucket

    posted at 8:13 PM

    - - + - + - -